These terms and conditions apply to the use of our website and by using, browsing, registering or placing an order with us you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions. We will try to keep everything as clear and easy to understand as possible.We reserve the right to:
- 1. Modify or withdraw (either temporarily or permanently) the website with or without notice and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or withdrawal of the website.
- 2. Change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect from the date that is indicated at the top of this page and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have read the most up to date version when using our website. You must only use our website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of our website. If you are purchasing on behalf of a business then you must have the required authority to do so.
Loss or Damage
Sshhh Boutique Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials used in our website. All rights, including copyright, in our website are owned or licensed to Sshhh Boutique Ltd.If you like our website, you may use, download and print our content solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for these purposes you may not without our prior written consent;
- Copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on our website;
- Modify, distribute or re-post any content on the website for any purpose;
- Reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this website on or from any other website.
Any personal or business information you provide us is current, true and accurate and that you will notify us of any changes by using the My Account section of our website.
At sshhhboutique.com. we totally recognize how important it is to keep your personal information safe and secure.
Please note that when you agree to these website terms, you will have understood and agreed to our privacy and security policy in its entirety. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
Sshhh Boutique Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage, which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
To the fullest extent as permitted by law, Sshhh Boutique Ltd is providing this website and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, contents, materials or products included in this website including, but without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
All disclaimers and exclusions included in these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Nigerian Law. Should any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions be deemed to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed to be severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com and we will be pleased to answer your inquiry.If you continue to use our website it will signify your acceptance of all these terms and conditions.